Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Heard Him Swear!

It's no secret that Barack Obama wasn't my first choice for President, so it'll come as no surprise that I haven't watched much TV today. Watching W get on the helicopter with his lovely wife brought tears to my eyes.

(M'Lys, the lucky dog, is in Midland as I type, ticket in hand, waiting for the Bushes to land at their Texas Celebration. I'm more than a bit jealous!!)

Abbie, my formerly anti-Obama 2nd grader, came in from school with exciting news.

"Mom! At lunch we got to eat in our classroom so we could watch the Inauguration thing and I saw Obama take the oath thingy and heard him swear!"

No comments:

Empty Nester Shops

Let's Give this Shopping Thing a Whirl!   Let's face it. I'm a bit fluffy. (Although I have to say I've ditched 10 lbs. of f...