Saturday, September 15, 2012

D'Lyn-terest

D'Lyn's Note: This post was approximately 150 years ago, but has to be the most-viewed post ever. I still get questions about these gloves. Yes, they are ADORABLE. What you don't see is that approximately 75% of our party guests cut the fingers off in the car on the way to the skating rink with a pair of scissors that came from God Knows Where -- and then complained about how cold their fingers were at the skating rink. Seriously. BUT.... Long story short, I bought these on a clearance rack at Sports Authority in a pretty icky area of Houston. 150 years ago.  Hope that helps. 

If I had a name like Betty or Christie or Evelene, would I have this much fun with my name???

Well, maybe if my name was Evelene.



Anyways....  Kait's #10 birthday is on Monday, and we're doing an Ice Skating Birthday Party.  I couldn't find any cute goodie bag ideas on Pinterest, so I had to get creative.

We'll just call it "D'Lyn-terest."



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you find all these gloves...I am having no luck but these are exactly the colors I need...please help!

Photography by Elli said...

Where did you find those gloves? I'm having no luck...

paulette.armstrong said...

Hi! Where did you find these gloves? I would love them for a skate party as well.

Unknown said...

I am using this idea and found a very similar color at Walmart. They come in a 2 pack for $.97 with a lime green that I will donate to a school drive!

Empty Nester Shops

Let's Give this Shopping Thing a Whirl!   Let's face it. I'm a bit fluffy. (Although I have to say I've ditched 10 lbs. of f...